Min Profil » Bruger Blogs » march's Blog » Most recent RuneScape Update Implements a Long, Long List of Improvements
march: Most recent RuneScape Update Implements a Long, Long List of Improvements
Most recent RuneScape Update Implements a Long, Long List of Improvements
Dec 7 2017 på 02:57
For the list of graphical, user interface and skills, D&Ds and minigame modifications, see below:
– Fixed a good animation issue with crystal chimes.
– The Bank will now reliably remember the customized withdraw-x setting.
– The Bank will now reliably show the Beast of Burden take away option.
– Fixed an issue with financial institution tab separators showing up when searching for items.
– Fixed an issue when withdrawing a searched item temporarily Old School RS Gold showing the item that was within the next bank slot.
– The scroll place in the bank is currently reliably saved upon closing the bank display screen.
– Fixed an issue that was causing the financial institution total space to show incorrectly.
– Fixed an issue related to the actual interface transparency establishing resetting itself.
– Fixed issues with the actual ribbon and bows setup interfaces when using the legacy UI pores and skin.
– Fixed an issue with loading screens when entering certain areas such as clan citadels.
– The actual minigames tab no longer vanishes in legacy interface mode.
– The Metrics graph now shows data again.
– Survival outfit feet are now correctly displayed within the wardrobe interface.
Abilities, D&Ds & Minigames
– The surges in the middle of Kuradal’s dungeon has been removed.
– Kuradal has captured 2 more abyssal demons for your slaying pleasure.
– Off-hand weapons are now dropped in Dungeoneering.
– Black wool as well as balls of black wool are now tradeable.
– Black made of woll is no longer prioritised when selecting a formula at a spinning steering wheel.
– A weaving loom and spinning steering wheel have been added to Brand new Varrock, in the slum buildings east from the Blue Moon Motel.
– Flax as well as sinew have replaced bow and crossbow strings on zombie drop tables in New Varrock, given that they can now be made via skilling.
– Reggie in Fist of Guthix no longer discusses the metal gauntlets in his shop, since he no longer sells them.
– The actual increased chance of getting a Slayer monster’s soul using an ushabti has been changed from requiring 200m XP to requiring degree 120 Slayer.